Hundreds of Venezuelans who have been deported to El Salvador from the United States in recent days may face a long or indoor detention in the prison system that suffers from human rights violations, according to lawyers and experts in the region.
Their families and their lawyers fear that there will be no resort to them to return to the United States for the scheduled immigration sessions or even a return to the original Venezuela – all of that time Those who spoke to NBC news continue to insist.
The Trump administration said that those who sent to El Salvador have relationships with the Venezuelan gang Known as Tren De Aragua.
“We have no idea whether there is any legal process through which we can challenge this, whether in El Salvador or the United States,” said Lindsay Tukzeliuski, a lawyer who represents a man in the early 1930s, who was looking for asylum from persecution because he is gay and his political activity against the Nicholas Maduro government. “This is the most dangerous violation of the human rights I have seen.”
She and other lawyers said that they were not fully able to reach their customers and fear that they disappeared in the reputable prison system due to mass residency, ill -treatment, and lack of legal procedures.
TOCZKYLOWSKI said that her client is not a member of the gang and that he was deported without her knowledge, adding that a few days later, she was told that he was sent to El Salvador. Now you are afraid that he is facing an indefinite detention in a “potentially dangerous position.”

Inmates in the largest prison in Latin America in the form of the government of El Salvadori.
TOCZKYLOWSKI, the CEO of the Lawyers Center for Immigrant Defenders, a law firm working with immigrants, has not been requested not to be naming its client frankly because of his safety. She said that he is scheduled to obtain a hearing next month in the case of continuous immigration to stay in the United States and has no criminal history.
During the weekend, the Trump administration acquired the law of foreign enemies rarely used from 1798, which allows the president to deport non -citizens during the war period. She announced that she had been removed Hundreds of Venezuelan immigrants They claimed that they were members of a gang, flying them from the United States to El Salvador, where they were transferred to the notorious Megabrice.
According to Al -Salvaduri government, the migrants were sent to the Megabrice Group known as the Terrorism Center, or Cecot, for one year “renewable”. The Trump administration said it would pay El Salvador 6 million dollars to imprison about 300 people who claimed to be members of the Trine de Aragua gang for one year.
The White House said in a statement on Tuesday that “intelligence assessments in the Ministry of National Security regarding these affiliations and criminality on gangs,” referred to the Ministry of Internal Security, adding that Venezuelan immigrants who have been removed have final orders to deport. The Trump administration has not issued evidence that those who sent to El Salvador have a criminal history or gang relationships.
Some families and lawyers strongly deny that Venezuelan immigrants are linked Arajwa train. They say that their family members have been falsely accused and targeted because of the tattoo.
Toczylowski said she was unable to reach her client. She said that the immigration and customs application told her this week that it would not facilitate communication between her and her client, and will not be easier to return to the United States to the continuous refugee state.
ICE did not immediately respond to the requests for commenting on these allegations and whether it helps in facilitating communication or help to anyone sent to El Salvador who had open immigration issues and therefore had no final orders to deport.

The Trump administration said it will pay El Salvador $ 6 million to imprison about 300 people who are claiming to be members of the Trine de Aragoa gang for one year.
The exact conditions of those who were imprisoned in unknown CECOT are widely known, as human rights groups are not allowed and the media is rarely given access.
Last year, CNN mentioned During a visit to Cecot, the cells seemed to be built on a contract of approximately 80 prisoners and that the men were held there for 23.5 hours a day. CNN added that the cells contain graded metal sidewalks without leaves, cushions or mattresses, in addition to open toilets and plastic bulldozers of washing.
Human rights organizations like Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International I have documented extreme crowding, torture and other issues in prison and others in the country.
The groups have documented years of human rights violations in the Salvadorian prison system, as well as detention indefinitely without reaching due legal procedures. In recent years, President Nayeb has used an emergency powers to suspend some basic rights and allow the arrests of tens of thousands of people suspected of street gangs. More than 80,000 people have been arrested since the matter.
Last year, the Human Rights Organization reported this At least 261 people have died in Al -Salvaduri Prisons since 2022.
An agent has boasted about his country’s collective prison system. “The highest rate of prison in the world / more secure in Western hemisphere, it’s not missile science,” Books at X in February 2024.
“We can say strongly that the Salvadorian prison system is not a place for immigrants,” said Juanita Gubrtum Estrada, Director of the American Division at Human Rights Watch. The organization, which is doing field work in El Salvador for years, has published two recent reports of prison conditions there.
She said: “We have documented cases of torture, bad treatment, malnutrition, and lack of access to medical services.” “We have documented very severe restrictions on due legal procedures. In CECOT in particular, the people who went.”

Migrants were sent to Megaprison known as the Terrorism Center for one year “renewable”.
Agent and its administration has I promised to make sure anyone enters Cecot It will not return to their societies.
Experts and lawyers say they are very concerned that immigrants will be rejected from due legal procedures, in terms of how they are removed from the United States and on continuous immigration cases in the United States, and their destinies as they remain in El Salvador.
“The judicial system in El Salvador has collapsed” and that it lacks independence even in dealing with issues facing the country’s citizens properly, “said Anna Maria Mendes Dardion, Central American Director at the Washington Office in Latin America.
“For Bouquet, justice means just a collective imprisonment,” she said.
“These people do not resort to El Salvador.”
Martin Roseno, a migration lawyer in Miami, said he believed that the Venezuelan asylum seeker has been quietly removed from the United States and is now probably in the Salvaduri prison system.
He said: “We could not find it anywhere. All signs indicate that it is in Cecot Prison. We have no right to reach, and we do not know what is happening.”
Roseno said that Franco Jose Carappalo, 26, is a barber and father of two children, who was in the United States seeking to resort to political persecution and had no criminal history. Caraballo TiaPa was released in the United States with his wife before his arrest after an immigration date in February.
Then, on Friday night, he called his wife crying and desperate, saying he would be deported. Roseno said that the name of Karabalo Tiaba disappeared from the list of ice detainees, which will only occur if his client was launched from detention or deportation.
The Trump administration did not tell Roseno after his client or circumstances about what happened to him.
ICE did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the case of Caraballo TiaPa and whether he was deported and sent to El Salvador.
Roseno said: “My hope depends exclusively on our judicial strength to obtain the enforcement arm to return these people – and I do not even know whether that is possible.”
This article was originally published on NBCNEWS.com